Retreats for all levels of writers.
All different genres.
All over the world.
JOIN OTHER WRITERS ON CREATIVE WRITING RETREATS
AROUND THE WORLD. GENRE EXPERTS FACILITATE TOPICS AS DIVERSE AS FOOD WRITING, STORYTELLING, FICTION, AND SONGWRITING (AND MANY MORE).
CARVE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY LIFE TO WRITE AND EXPLORE
NEW PLACES, THOUGHTS, AND FRIENDS.
TAKE THIS CHANCE TO WORKSHOP YOUR WRITING WITH LIKEMINDED CREATIVES
WHILE EXPLORING SOME OF THE MOST INSPIRING SETTINGS ON THE PLANET.
Writers of all levels & genders are welcome
to join our supportive creative retreats.
Campfire Stories Under the Harvest Moon
October 2-4, 2020
Canyon Point Group Campground
Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, Northern Arizona
It's time to gather together (SAFELY) and savor campfire stories in the crisp autumn Arizona forest. Bring your favorite story to this two-night getaway among the trees and lakes.
* Two nights of basic group camping with water, showers, and restrooms (COVID permitting. RV hookups might be available; inquire if interested.)
*Campground parking fees
* All camp food and beverages including breakfasts, packed lunches, dinners, and snacks
* Optional day hikes and nature programs
* Starlit campfire storytelling
* Ample free time for writing and reflecting
* Packing list (you'll need basic equipment like a tent and sleeping bag)
The forested campground is located about 35 miles east of Payson, Arizona. Transportation not included.
* A $70 deposit is due September 27 and the remainder is due at the workshop.
** 20% discount for educators, students, and essential workers.
Capped at 15 participants.
Backpacking and Backcountry Journaling with
This workshop retreat is for anyone interested in hiking and creative expression and meeting likeminded friends.
Adult participants of all levels and all genders are welcome.