top of page
Ever wanted to craft even better shots of your dinner and beverages?
Take our advanced
food photography and editing workshop
with Jackie Tran of Tucson Foodie fame.
He'll show you the pro tips you need to spice up your social media and menus.
Tucson Foodie Photographer
Where: Borderlands Brewing
in Downtown Tucson
When: Saturday, March 7, 2020
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Expert instruction on food photography composition and editing techniques for everyone from iPhone photographers to advanced practitioners
* Tacos from Pinche's Tacos
* Two brews from Borderlands
* Non-alcoholic beverages
* One-on-one feedback on your workshop shots
* Taxes, tips, & some delightful surprises.
Plus, you may publish one photo on wilderwriters.com!
Hurry! This hands-on workshop is capped at 15 participants.
* Only $115 without beer
* $75 non-refundable deposit due 1 week prior to the workshop. The remainder is due prior to or at the workshop. Many forms of payment are accepted! We'll let you know what you need for editing.
What better gift for the person who's always snapping pics of their food?
bottom of page